Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What is a good way to invest $5000 for a profit?

I%26#039;m looking for a good way to invest my small savings. I know it%26#039;s not much but I%26#039;m also young and want to get a low risk profit out of it rather than keeping it in the bank.



I%26#039;m looking for something other than banks have to offer because interest rate is too low for me to put it in savings. It should also be legal of course.



What is a good way to invest $5000 for a profit?cash loan





There is the risk return relationship and if you are looking for alot more profit than a bank you are likely to have to take more risk.



Personally with a small investment like your savings, and the fact that its your only savings and the fact that you are looking for a low risk investment I would stay with a bank, shop around for a better rate and consider term deposits to improve your return.



I have found that exchange traded low risk investments for yield only benefit brokers, as you pay fees to purchase and sell the securities, which erodes any additional profit and then you have exchange risk.



What is a good way to invest $5000 for a profit?

loan



You do not mention what time frame you are investing. Since you are young, I will assume you are looking long-term.



I would recommend looking at ETF%26#039;s or DRIP Plans.|||mutal funds. they have different risk factors and is long term investing. minimum investment 2500 some less. look at ingdirect.com|||Hello,



Allot of people have the same problem as you are experiencing, a good amount of money but don%26#039;t know where to place it.



I have to confess I was also one of those people.



Until I actively started searching for a good investment opportunity.



And I%26#039;m glad to tell you I finally found one that is working out great for me.



It%26#039;s a mannaged account run by a verry capable man.



if you want you can check out the results he has made.



Here you can check them out:



http://my-robottrader.blogspot.com/



My money is working for me, in a litle over three months time I already have a ROI of 105%.



If you want a good place for your money to grow then I can only advice you to take contact with my moneymanager.



just send me a mail to derrekmay @ gmail.com, and then I%26#039;ll bring you in direct contact with him.



I hope this answer has helped you out.|||We are into stock market, we are sub-broker in andheri lokhandwala, we had an scheme of remiesership, if do an invest a money in stock market from our stock broker than you will recieve 5% in every month as a profit and you had a person who invest money that you will get 1% from brokerage commission. you may contact me at my contact no, +91-9967777006

No comments:

Post a Comment