Sunday, August 9, 2009

Getting some money back...?

I gave my mom some of my money that I%26#039;ve saved over the years so she can put it in a bank account to slow the rate it%26#039;s decreasing in value, it%26#039;s about 600 dollars, and now, I want it back, but she won%26#039;t give it to me unless I tell her the reason of why I need the money.



The reason is I want to buy a video card and a PC game, but there%26#039;s no way she will approve of that...



So, any tips of getting her to give my money back?



Getting some money back...?loan





Talk to her, she might approve, she might not. You won%26#039;t know without asking. Somebody said something about earning it. That was great advice. If you mom sees how much it means to you by you working for it, she might lighten up.



I would rather see my kids buying video cards/upgrades for PC games than crack and drugs and switchblades, you know? Good video card is what...$200? But you wanna spend all $600 maybe? That might be a problem. See? Maybe both people should compromise for best solutions, sometimes.



Getting some money back...?

loan



I%26#039;m really happy for you and your Mom! This is great news, and thanx for choosing my answer. Report It

|||You probably won%26#039;t realize it for years, but your mom is doing you a favor.|||I would agree with her. That seems llike an awful waste of your money.|||See if she%26#039;ll make a deal with you. Earn half the money needed doing odd jobs and getting the other half from your savings.|||what do you mean %26quot;tips%26quot;? Be honest with her and if she says no then she knows best. Be satisfied with what you have. That will teach you that you can%26#039;t have everything in life that you want. And that%26#039;s a very good lesson to be learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment