Sunday, August 9, 2009

Refinance - Web Closing?

I am about to refinance my mortgage with one of the biggest banks in the country. Interest rate is great. Closing fee is very minimal. They told me, I can do web closing or go to any of the branches. For web closing, I will have to give the closing company (an affiliate of the bank), the Power of Attorney and some body from the closing company will sign on my behalf. I will have to login at a scheduled time and some one from the closing company will walk me thru each of the document.



I have never heard about this. Has anyone heard anything like this?



Refinance - Web Closing?loan forgiveness





Go in person! Having done over 1000 closing, I know that there is usually at least one change, etc. Go in person!



Refinance - Web Closing? loan



Nope. I personally would want to close in person and read and receive the hardcopy documents.|||I have heard of this forthcoming...In fact, the bank I work for will be doing it in 2008. My biggest concerns would be:



1) Internet security. make certain that your information is safe. Look for the lock symbol.



2) Make certain that the Power of Attorney is a Specific POA, not a general. I would assume that the POA will be a Specific, just make certain. A general POA gives too much %26quot;Power%26quot;



Take care and welcome to the next new technology. Pretty soon we will never even have to leave home. Except of course to move.|||No, I don%26#039;t know anything about that, but you can check www.PrimericaSecure.com or call 1(877)8558111 and Representative can you help with that. Just give this information for a free consultation: Rep. Last name is VALENCIA, PIN# MAAR9. Good Look . God Bless YOU. AND HAPPY THANKS GIVEN DAY. P/DYou have to be carefully with that kind of transaction because you can lose your money and your time.|||I hope it not countrywide.....|||Always go in person, if they change something, how would you know? Next thing you know your in a 1 yr adjustable instead of a 30 yr fixed. just go.

No comments:

Post a Comment