Sunday, August 9, 2009

Will SunTrust upgrade my checking account for free if I....?

I want to upgrade my checking account to a %26quot;preferred checking account%26quot; that earns interest (low rate). The account, however, has a $9 fee if the $2500 daily collected balance is not met. If I go in to my local branch and tell them I%26#039;m considering switching to another bank for their 4% interest rate with no minimum balance but want to stay with SunTrust if possible, will they drop the fee?



Will SunTrust upgrade my checking account for free if I....?credit report





Yes, they will probably drop the fee.



Will SunTrust upgrade my checking account for free if I....? loanThey will absolutely NOT offer you the %26quot;preferred checking account %26quot; without the fees that go with that account. What they probably WILL do is offer you a different account that has terms nearly identical to those offered by the other bank. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment