Friday, August 7, 2009

What are the fastest ways to boost ones credit score?

Basically I%26#039;m a dummy and it took a lot to get a loan for the car I got buT I was told I could refinance and somehow leave the instituion who gave me the loan and go to another bank for a lower interest rate right but my credit score is so low, I want a better score so I don%26#039;t have to pay as much, how do I do that? How does refinancing work? What%26#039;s a good score to be at? Sad to say it but I%26#039;m @ 480 now



Any advice would help



What are the fastest ways to boost ones credit score?small business loans





It only takes 30 days to bring your score up. You could have your score in the 600%26#039;s by just disputing the items on your TRWs. Check out the article below to see how to do it step by step.



As far as refinancing goes, they would open a new loan for you and pay off your old one. Hopefully, if equity has built in your property, your monthly payment would go down, and you interest would go down also. It%26#039;s a long time consuming process...much longer then buying a house. Figure about 2 to 3 months to get the loan closed...plenty of time to bring your score up and qualify your for a better interest rate.



Hope this helps.



What are the fastest ways to boost ones credit score?

loan



a car loan actually boosts it very quickly|||Do not refinance, just keep paying the original loan. Refinancing is just a scam|||Don%26#039;t buy something that you don%26#039;t have the money for it and if you buy something make sure that you have the money in the bank before you decide to buy it and when you receive the bill,try to pay it in full to avoid any interest %26amp; this is the only way to prove to the company that you%26#039;re not risky consumer.|||Pay off Credit cards with high balances that will boost your score big time... I would say 600-700 is good and higher is great|||It takes some time to build good credit and you pay high rates at first because you are high risk, I know this doesn%26#039;t make sense as you are the one least able to pay these rates but that is how it works. The fastest way I know is to make sure you always pay your utilities on time, as any time you are late paying they let the credit bureau know about it. Buy things that you know you can pay for, for sure at the end of each month. Don%26#039;t try to pay off your card all at once just keep it under control. Constantly check with your banker and let the loans officer know that you are working to improve your credit, ask them for their advice and I am sure you can begin a good financial relationship with your bank. Just don%26#039;t mess up, if you have problems let them know first not last

No comments:

Post a Comment