Friday, August 7, 2009

Have you ever wanted something so bad....?

....that you cant sit still?! My fiance and I are looking into buying a home, but we need to get a pre-qual paperwork before we can go any further. We didn%26#039;t know this so we%26#039;re hurrying to find a bank that will give us one, of course we have to go in and get our credit checked before they will do it. Today we planned on doing it, but the bank we want (cheapest rates too) can%26#039;t see us till tomorrow morning. I%26#039;m so eager and scared that the company (sellers of the home) will forget about our offer and move onto the next one, it%26#039;s driving me crazy!! I feel kind of grumpy and annoyed, and I%26#039;m super eager to get it over with since I know this is :OUR: home! Why does time go by so slow when u really want something?!?!



Thanks for reading :oP I feel a little bit better. lol.



Have you ever wanted something so bad....?loan officer





I know just how you feel, on Feb 8Th I will have the closing on my new house!!



For me it%26#039;s kind a scary and excitement at the same time hard to explain it, but it feels good don%26#039;t it?



I just can Waite to get them keys in my hands, I get the feeling I%26#039;m going to cry when I do get them lol



I pray that all goes wall and fast for you babe.



Have you ever wanted something so bad....?

loan



I%26#039;ve wanted someone that bad...|||yay!!!



well im glad that you could express your feelings with us...



yeah i have wanted something so bad that i couldn%26#039;t sit still...



%26lt;3.|||:) cute|||Your welcome, and I sure hope you get your dream home.|||Yeah, but it almost always ends up in disappointment!!|||yes!|||First let me say %26quot;Good Luck%26quot; I have been in the same boat waiting for something good to happen and it usually does. Oh and time doesn%26#039;t stop and tomorrow will come for most people. Focus on what you want to do first once your in your home :-)|||Know what you mean, good luck with your venture:)

No comments:

Post a Comment