Friday, August 7, 2009

I was approved for a car loan through capital one auto financing.?

As I type this question, im sitting here waiting for my salesman to call me to come and pick up my car. But wait, he calls and says he can get me financed through the dealers bank for a lower interest rate. Does this seem fishy to you??



I was approved for a car loan through capital one auto financing.?tax credit





It doesn%26#039;t sound fishy because they want your business so they will attempt to give you a lower rate if possible. Any interest you pay through their finance company, they may get a kick back on a portion of it.



However, READ THE FINE PRINT. their lower rate may include fees that you wouldn%26#039;t be charged if you went with Capital One.



Ask them to draw up the loan paper work and compare the loan duration, and payment to what Capital One offered you. After that it%26#039;s up to you to determine which loan to sign.



I was approved for a car loan through capital one auto financing.?

loan



It sounds to me like the salesman called you too soon after they found out one loan company approved you. A local bank would be much better to finance through than capital one. Capital one you really dont want to use if you can avoid it

No comments:

Post a Comment