Friday, August 7, 2009

Is gwen stefani seriously 37?

also.....which international bank has the highest interest rate in savings account.....do u know?



Is gwen stefani seriously 37?credot siosse





OMG she%26#039;s my age!!!!! I thought she was much younger than that!!! she is the COOLEST!!!!!



Is gwen stefani seriously 37? loan



YES SHE IS 37 AND I DONT KNOW.|||I don%26#039;t know about the bank, but Gwen Stefani sure looks older than 37!|||Yes she is 37 and I have no idea|||yes yes ye3s she is but shes so pretty that like know one can tell i think it is Pacific International Bank|||She must be, just ask her. I don%26#039;t know how much interest rates are being paid by international banks but mine was recently raised to 5%26#039;85 percent by a local bank.|||yes she was born in 1969|||She looks about that age - but she does herself no favours with that platinum hair - I know it%26#039;s her image - but she looked so gorgeous in that video when her hair is brunette (can%26#039;t remember the name of the song, but it%26#039;s the one where she meets up with her old flame in Italy and he has his new girlfriend with him).|||yep she is

No comments:

Post a Comment