Sunday, August 9, 2009

I have been accepted by Cornell University in the US, but I have no money to go. How can I fund myse

Cornell has refused me any financial aid and yet my family cannot afford to pay the full fees. I have explored local (singapore) scholarships (more or less rejected), local bank loans (very high interest rate) and US scholarships. Cornell does not offer interest-free or low interest loans, as far as I know. Anyone got any ideas?? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. =) thanks!



I have been accepted by Cornell University in the US, but I have no money to go. How can I fund myself?child tax credit





First, contact the financial aid office at Cornell. There are several ways for international students to get grants and loans, and the financial aid office will have up-to-date information.



Edupass is the first website to consult. I%26#039;ve placed their address below. They have the best available information on the web for international students who plan to study in the US.



You may also want to contact outfits like the International Education Finance Corporation. (There are others, but IEFC is one of the best-known.) Consult Edupass for information about more of these loan sources.



I hope this helps!



I have been accepted by Cornell University in the US, but I have no money to go. How can I fund myself?

loan



have you tried fafsa|||Borrow some money from friends.|||And you are not a US citizen, so you can%26#039;t get US student loans or grants.



Will you be a graduate student or an undergrad?



What is the high interest rate?|||Loans are the way to go these days with colleges. Get a good education, get a good job, and pay them off later.



That%26#039;s what everyone else does.|||A high school friend of mine went to Louisiana University for post graduate studies, one way he was able to earn a little on the side is by becoming an assistant to professor, check with the school if they offer assistanship and what are your requirements.



Good part of this is your earning are legal, and you get to know the faculty.|||Congratulations! Go to Fastweb.com, register and apply for every grant it tells you that you are elgible for. GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment