Sunday, August 9, 2009

I need to cash a cheque made out in my name, the cheque is in Euros and i want to convert it into po

I want the best rate possible , so don%26#039;t want to use a UK bank and their terrible exchange rates . Any ideas ?



I need to cash a cheque made out in my name, the cheque is in Euros and i want to convert it into pounds .?signature loan





The xheque will have to be paid into your account because it will no doybt be crossed which means taht yeah your stuck with the rubbish bank rates. Be aware though that it could take upto weeks to clear instead of the usual 5 days. Not good news Im afraid



I need to cash a cheque made out in my name, the cheque is in Euros and i want to convert it into pounds .? loan



Your bank should be able to handle that process with no problem. A foreign check will take longer to clear through deposit. If you don%26#039;t have a bank account then apply for one. If you can%26#039;t open a regular bank account go to account now on the web and open a checkless bank account. If you expect more foreign checks sign up for direct deposit to your account. The bank will make the conversion|||Sorry but you have to get stuffed as it will need paying into your bank account. You will then get a poor exchange rate AND a handling charge! Next time insist on being paid in sterling.

No comments:

Post a Comment