Sunday, August 9, 2009

Traveler cheques to Indonesia?

I am going to Indonesia in a few weeks. I plan to bring traveler cheques because I heard the country is quite danger. Can I change traveler cheque to cash in any bank in Indonesia? Is the rate good? Or is it better for me to bring Euro in cash? Thanks for your help.



Traveler cheques to Indonesia?heart rate monitor





Yes, Indonesian banks do accept T cheques. You can also bring plastic (Visa, Mastercard ...) and get your local currency from an ATM.



Indonesia is a big country. If you plan to travel on Java and Bali, I don%26#039;t foresee you%26#039;ll run into any extreme dangers.



T cheques normally give slightly better rates than cash, but you%26#039;ve had to pay fees to get the T cheques, so net it ends up being roughly same same.



Traveler cheques to Indonesia?

loan



check with xe.com for the rates and i reckon travellers check is safe but usually i would bring u.s dollars with me.|||Depends where u are going .



i been to Bali, Bintan %26amp; Batam



They are very nice people .



Just do not wear the bling things.



They still accept credit card over here instead of cheque .|||T cheque acceptable in limited places. It%26#039;s better if u bring credit card.



U can also bring cash, but cannot be more than USD 1000, I guess. I forget the latest regulation.



Don%26#039;t need to be afraid if u put in it save place. Don%26#039;t put ur valuable things in the travel luggage. Don%26#039;t show all of your money at once, put it in several save places.



To change into Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), I think the rates is better in bank rather than in money changer.|||Better bring Euro in cash or withdraw from ATMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment